BLACK MEN NEED TO STAY INFORMED! THERE IS TOO MUCH RACISM IN THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY....
Mens Health is Sorely Neglected by Feminism in our Society Today & So Many Ignorant Doctors!! Esp. For Black Men:
MEN HAVE GOT TO STAY IN THE KNOW:
Low sperm count (Oligozoospermia) is one of the main causes of male infertility. It is considered that a man has low sperm count when he has less than 20 million spermatozoa per one ml of ejaculate.
A great number of medical conditions as well as many biologic and environmental factors can cause low sperm count temporarily or permanently. Unfortunately, the reliable treatments for increasing sperm count are not as many.
Some commonly used medications and supplements for increasing sperm count are testosterone, certain vitamins, high-protein diets, anti-oxidants, and herbal semen enhancement pills. The effectiveness of most of these has not been clinically tested; yet, there are some quality semen enhancement pills that show significant results in improving both sperm count and quality. An example of such a quality semen enhancer is Volume Pills.
Causes of Low Sperm CountHere are some of the possible causes of low sperm count:
- Problems with sperm production - such problems can be genetic (for example Klinefelter's syndrome) or based on a hormonal disorder
- Testicular injury and disease - injuries that affect the testicles may affect sperm production and cause low sperm count
- Malnutrition and nutrient deficiencies - deficiency of some nutrients (for example Zinc, Selenium, vitamin C, etc.) may also lead to low sperm count
- Overheating - excessive heat from saunas, hot tubs, etc. may decrease sperm production and lower sperm count
- Smoking - smoking cigarettes may impair male fertility since it is known to reduce sperm count and sperm lifespan
- Drugs - the use of cocaine and heavy marijuana is known to reduce sperm count by 50%
- Excessive alcohol consumption - alcohol is toxic to sperm and may reduce sperm count and quality
- Prescribed medications - many prescription medications are known to reduce sperm count and decrease fertility
- Environmental toxins, radiation and heavy metals - a number of environmental factors, such as exposure to toxins or chemicals, can reduce sperm count either by affecting testicular function directly or by affecting the hormone system
- Obesity - many studies find association between low sperm count and obesity in men
- Stress and excessive physical or mental exertion - these can cause some hormonal changes in the body that can affect sperm count and fertility
- Varicocele - it is not clear how exactly this condition causes infertility in men
- Bicycling - blood vessels and nerves may be damaged due to the pressure from the bike seat
Tests and Diagnosis of Low Sperm CountIf you and your partner experience problems getting pregnant you should see a doctor. Sperm production is complex - low sperm count can be caused by many factors and should be treated depending on the exact cause.
Your doctor will test you and carefully examine your reproductive organs in order to find the underlying cause of your fertility problem. You will also have to answer various questions about your medical history as well as different sexual issues.
As part of your examination, you will have to give a semen sample which will be analyzed and the sperm count will be measured. Since sperm count measurements may vary widely from sample to sample you will probably have to give more than one semen sample.
Anything less than 20 million sperm per milliliter is considered low sperm count. If your sperm count is lower than this number, you may want to consider undergoing a proper treatment. One of the solutions is to take pills, designed specifically to enhance sperm (e.g. Volume pills).
Treatment for Low Sperm CountThe treatment for low sperm count that will be assigned to you will depend on its cause.
However, sometimes the real cause of low sperm count is never found. Additionally, many disorders affecting sperm production cannot be cured at all or do not respond well to treatment.
Yet, this does not mean that you should be reconciled to the problem. There are a lot of things you can do to reduce the risk of low sperm count.
- Switch to a healthier, balanced diet, rich in vegetables and whole grains.
- Exercise regularly.
- Try to reduce stress.
- Keep weight off; if you are overweight, lose the excess weight.
- Don't smoke.
- Reduce or eliminate alcohol consumption.
- Don't use recreational drugs.
- Ejaculate less often; maintain a gap of three days between ejaculations.
- Avoid tight underwear, saunas, hot tubs and anything else that may increase the temperature of the testicles.
Using Semen Enhancement Pills to Increase Sperm CountWhen you choose semen enhancement pills, make sure you choose a reputable provider. It should be a reliable manufacturer with years of experience in male enhancement products in order to make sure that you will get an effective product that represents no risk to your health.
Such a manufacturer is Marabou Ltd. Marabou Ltd is a highly respected company that manufactures their sperm enhancement product Volume Pills only at cGMP-certified facilities. This ensures a strict standard of quality control and a safe product.
Volume Pills address all factors that are essential to sperm health. They contain:
- Zinc (which increases sperm count and is essential for healthy semen),
- natural sources of Vitamin C (which is an antioxidant and known to improve sperm quality and motility; it also keeps the DNA within sperm from damage),
- herbal ingredients like Ku Gua and Dong Chong Xia Cao (which increase testosterone production and hence sperm production too),
- ingredients like Xi lan rou gui and Hong hua fen (which are both vasodilators; many men underestimate the importance of the ability of the cardiovascular system to pump enough blood to the penis),
- 4', 5, 7- Trihydroxyflavone (which in combination with Vitamin C maintain male sexual organ healthy and functioning),
- Improved overall male fertility
- Improved sperm quality and motility
- Increased sexual stamina
- Increased libido and desire for sex
- Bigger, harder and longer-lasting erections
- Watching Legal Porn Videos are helpful to stimulate erections:
Will testosterone treatments raise or lower sperm count?My husband is 31, has a low sperm count and a testosterone level of 196. Should testosterone treaments like Androgel improve his low sperm count, or decrease it? We are trying to conceive and don't want to make fertility more difficult.
- Try asking his urologist about taking clomid instead. The testosterone is inceased naturally in the body and is proven to help increase testosterone, and sperm count in the guy. The other treatments cause the testicles to not produce testosterone since its coming from an outside source. This causes decreased fertility. With the clomid route the guys testicles are working in overdrive instead.
- Testosterone is made primarily in the man’s testicles and a small amount in his adrenal gland. If there is a problem with the testicle the testosterone may be low. Many more men with infertility have low testosterone than men with normal fertility. However, the majority of men with infertility still have normal testosterone levels because the testicles can sustain testosterone production better than they can sustain sperm production when there is a problem. Luteinizing Hormone (LH) is a hormone that is produced by the pituitary gland which stimulates the testicles to produce testosterone. Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) is the hormone that is produced by the pituitary gland which stimulates the testicles to produce sperm. The pituitary gland is a grape size structure that hangs from the mid portion of the brain in the center just behind the eyes. When the testicles receive this hormone they make sperm which then releases a signal back to the pituitary telling it to stop releasing so much FSH. This signal is called inhibin. If there is a problem with the testicle, there won’t be normal or in some cases any sperm production and there will be less inhibin signal released and as a result the pituitary gland will release higher than normal amounts of FSH. Therefore, a higher than normal FSH is a signal that low or even no sperm counts are due to a problem with the testicle working as opposed to a blockage. There can, on the other hand, be a problem with a lack of stimulation. In this situation, the pituitary or the hypothalamus which is a part of the brain above the pituitary that controls it, is not releasing adequate levels of hormones such as FSH so that the testicles are simply not getting enough stimulation to make sperm. In this case if the pituitary can be stimulated to release more FSH or if an injection of FSH is given to the patient, the testicles will usually produce more sperm. If the FSH is already high, injecting more FSH is not likely to help. Usually in this situation the pituitary is not releasing enough LH to stimulate adequate testosterone production from the testicles either. HCG injections can mimic LH and stimulate the testicles to produce more testosterone which also then stimulates sperm production. A known cause of low FSH and LH production is Kallman’s syndrome in which a man is born without a part of his pituitary gland Because the part of the nose that receives the sense of smell is right underneath the pituitary, it doesn’t form in this condition and these men have no sense of smell. The treatment for these men is every other day or twice a week injections of HCG and FSH. Sperm production will improve over a time period of a few months to over a year. The sperm counts tend to remain low but the pregnancy rates are usually very good anyway. Some men have low FSH and LH but still have the ability to produce higher levels to better stimulate their sperm production. For these men oral clomiphene citrate, also known as clomid, will trick the pituitary gland into producing more of its own FSH and LH signal. Clomid has a very low side effect profile and it can be taken over a long period of time if necessary. If a man has an elevated FSH, clomid will not help his condition since the FSH signal is already amplified and is not working because the testicle itself is abnormal and unable to respond.
Prolactin is a hormone which is produced at low levels by the pituitary gland. If there is a tumor of the pituitary gland there may be an excess secretion of prolactin which will suppress the signals to the testicles to produce testosterone and sperm. A high prolactin level is an indication to look for a pituitary tumor with an MRI of the brain. Sometimes pituitary tumors do not secrete prolactin but cause the FSH and testosterone to be low. This hormonal pattern can be a tip off to check an MRI of the brain.
Excessive estrogen can prevent the pituitary from releasing the normal stimulation to the testicle for sperm and testosterone production. High estrogen or estradiol can be detected on blood testing. Estrogen levels may be higher in obese men, and weight loss can improve this cause of low testosterone and infertility. Medications can be used to decrease the production of estrogen that occurs in the fat of these men which usually increased testosterone levels and may improve fertility.
Testosterone is mostly produced in the testicle. The amount of testosterone in the testicle is about 100 times more concentrated than the amount in the blood stream. Only one percent of the concentration that the sperm are exposed to is flowing though the circulation to reach the pituitary gland. When the pituitary received that much lower concentration it then stops sending the signal to the testicle to make more testosterone. This signal is called Luteinizing hormone (LH). If a man is given testosterone whether its injected or through a topical gel or patch, the concentration that gets into his blood is about the same as the concentration that the pituitary is used to receiving but only 1 percent of that the sperm need. Nonetheless the pituitary is tricked into stopping the signal to simulate the testicle and additionally it is tricked into stopping the signal to stimulate the sperm production. As a result very little LH and very little FSH is released. Without normal levels of LH, very little testosterone is produced inside the testicles and sperm production which relies on FSH as well as high testicular levels of testosterone 100 times higher level of testosterone is shut down. Testosterone supplements shut down sperm production they do not improve it. Thyroid abnormalities—either too much or too little can result in impaired fertility as well and this may be screened for with blood testing.
Causes of Low Sperm CountThe leading cause of male infertility is low sperm count. Others may be low sperm motility, bad quality sperm, lack of semen. In general, most cases of male infertility are due to low sperm count. There are many biologic and environmental factors that can lead to low sperm count. Here is a list if conditions that may cause low sperm count in men.
- Determines normal sperm count
- Test in the privacy of your home
- Results in 30 minutes or less
- Easy to interpret results – Positive or Negative
- 97% clinically accurate
AgeThe effect of aging on male fertility is not clear, however, evidence is growing that it may be a factor. Fertilization rates are usually over 60% for men under 39 but for those over that age, the rates fell to slightly over half.
Temporary and Lifestyle Causes of Low Sperm CountNearly any major physical or mental stress can temporarily reduce sperm count. Some common conditions that lower sperm count, temporarily in nearly all cases, include the following:
- Emotional Stress. Stress may interfere with the hormone GnRH and reduce sperm counts.
- Sexual Issues. In less than 1% of males with infertility problems, a problem with sexual intercourse or technique will affect fertility.
- Impotence, premature ejaculation, or psychologic or relationship problems can contribute to infertility, although these conditions are usually very treatable.
- Lubricants used with condoms, including spermicides, oils, and Vaseline, can affect fertility. If you need a sperm friendly lubricant, the choice of many couples trying to get pregnant is Pre-Seed.
Pre-Seed is the only sperm-friendly moisturizer! This internal lubricant will not harm sperm. Available in several specially priced packages. Also available – Pré and Pre-Seed combo for both internal and external moisture!
Testicular Exposure to Overheating.Overheating (such as from high fever, saunas, and hot tubs) may temporarily lower sperm count. Work exposure to overheating may even impair fertility.
Substance AbuseCocaine or heavy marijuana use appears to temporarily reduce the number and quality of sperm by as much as 50%. Sperm actually have receptors for certain compounds in marijuana that resemble natural substances and which may impair the sperm’s ability to swim and may also inhibit their ability to penetrate the egg.
Smoking.Smoking impairs sperm count, sperm motility, reduces sperm lifespan, and may cause genetic changes that affect the offspring. Additionally, a 1999 study found that men who smoke have lower sex drives and less frequent sex.
Malnutrition and Nutrient Deficiencies.Deficiencies in certain nutrients, such as vitamin C, selenium, zinc, and folate, may be particular risk factors for low sperm count in such cases.
Obesity.Some studies, but not all, have found an association between obesity in men and low sperm count.
Bicycling.Bicycling has been linked to impotence in men and also may affect the sperm count. Pressure from the bike seat may damage blood vessels and nerves that are responsible for erections. Mountain biking, which involves riding on off-road terrain, exposes the perineum (the region between the scrotum and the anus) to more extreme shocks and vibrations and increases the risk for injuries to the scrotum.
Genetic FactorsGenetic factors are proving to be important contributors to male infertility. Such genetic conditions may be inherited or caused by environmental assaults. Inherited disorders can genetically impair fertility.
Examples include the following:
Cystic fibrosis patients often have missing or obstructed vas deferens (the tubes that carry sperm) and hence a low sperm count.
Klinefelter syndrome patients carry two X and one Y chromosomes (the norm is one X and one Y), which leads to the destruction of the lining of the seminiferous tubules in the testicles during puberty, although most other male physical attributes are unimpaired.
Kartagener syndrome, a rare disorder that is associated with a reversed position of the major organs, also includes immotile cilia (hair-like cells in lungs and sinuses that have a structure similar to the tails of sperm). Germ cells may also be affected by this condition.
Environmental AssaultsOver exposure to environmental assaults (toxins, chemicals, infections) can reduce sperm count either by direct effects on testicular function or on the hormone systems, although the extent of the effect and specific environmental assaults involved are often controversial. Some chemicals that affect sperm production men are : Oxygen-Free Radicals, Estrogen emulation pesticidal chemicals (DDT, aldrin, dieldrin, PCPs, dioxins, and furans ), plastic softening chemicals like Phthalates, hydrocarbons (ethylbenzene, benzene, toluene, and xylene)
Exposure to Heavy Metals.Chronic exposure to heavy metals such as lead, cadmium, or arsenic may affect sperm production and most often cause a reduced production in otherwise healthy males. Trace amounts of these metals in semen seem to inhibit the function of enzymes contained in the acrosome, the membrane that covers the head of the sperm.
Radiation Treatment.Radiation treatments and x-rays affect any rapidly dividing cell, so cells that produce sperm are quite sensitive to radiation damage. Cells exposed to significant levels of radiation may take up to two years to resume normal sperm production, and, in severe circumstances, may never recover.
Low Semen LevelsA reduced amount of ejaculated semen (less than 0.5 milliliters per sample) may be caused by a structural abnormality in the tubes transporting the sperm.
VaricoceleA varicocele is a varicose vein in the cord that connects to the testicle. (A varicose vein is one that is abnormally enlarged and twisted.) Varicoceles are found in 15% to 20% of all men and in 25% to 40% of infertile men. It is not clear how they affect fertility, or even if they do at all.
- What Causes Low Sperm Count?
- Does Alcohol Affect Sperm Count?
- In What Ways Can Alcohol Affect Sperm Count?
- What Can Cause a Low Sperm Count?
- Are There Symptoms Of A Low Sperm Count?
- What is Normal Sperm Count?
- Chances Of Getting Pregnant With Low Sperm Count
- Is There A Treatment For Low Sperm Count?
- Tips on Improving Sperm Count
- Odds of Getting Pregnant with a Low Sperm Count
- Understanding Low Sperm Count
- Does Having Sex A Lot Cause Low Sperm Count?
- ... the treatment does not work. Gonadotropin injections are often misused in men with low sperm ... than originally (testosterone rebound). This form of treatment is ... Oral ...www.drmalpani.com/male_infertility_
- Testosterone is a great treatment... unless you are trying to conceive.
Testosterone treatment will actually decrease sperm levels as it will inhibit the release of the body's pituitary hormones, LH&FSH. Your husband should see an endocrinologist who will likely prescribe drugs to increase his LH&FSH (depending on the cause of his low levels).
- He should not be using Androgel if you are trying to conceive. If you come into contact with it . . . which you will . . . and then become pregnant it can cause birth defects.
If he has a diagnosed low sperm count, he should go over treatment options with his doctor. Some men actually see an increase in count from injections and medications like clomid.
Here are some tips to improve count - worked for my DH - he also saw an improvement when he switched to a healthier diet and lost weight:
Here is a supplement that a friend of mine swears by:
- www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Leslie_Kahn.html - Cached http://www.myspace.com/exposingcriminals http://www.myspace.com/csramedicineassociation ATTENTION: MEDICAL FACILITIES TO AVOID & WATCH OUT FOR, BECAUSE OF TONS OF BAD BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU REPORTS, LOTS OF MALPRACTICE CRIMINAL LAWSUITS, GROSS Negligence, & RACISTS ACTS AGAINST PATIENTS (All these Medical Hospitals have been reported hundreds of complaints from patients to The Georgia Medical Board: THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF GEORGIA 706) 721-0211 937 15th St, Augusta, GA 30912 , Augusta Back (706) 722-6957 840 Stevens Creek Rd, Augusta, GA 30907 THE Csra Internal Medicine Association Leslie Kahn has been in practice for 31 yrs. And as the poorest ratings from her patients, listed on http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Leslie_Kahn.html This M.D. is a "QUACK", totally unprofessional, and often gives bad medical advice. SO BEWARE! She has lots of malpractice lawsuits currently against her, not to mention criminal charges for negligence, causing a patient to have a stroke! (706) 868-9797 1215 George C Wilson Dr, #4a, Augusta, GA 30909 AUGUSTA UROLOGY ASSOCIATES, CENTER OF PRIMARY CARE, UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, Von Buedingen (A QUACK who has more malpractice lawsuits against him than medical centers twice his size), Rp MD - Aiken Urological Association 191 Centre South Blvd, #20, Aiken, SC 29803 in Aiken South Carolina. AND DOCTOR'S HOSPITAL.. THE WORST OF THEM ALL AND THE MOST REPORTED MALPRACTICE CASES & COMPLIANTS AGAINST Negligent DOCTORS IS : Ash, Debbie - Csra Internal Medicine Association (706) 868-9797 1215 George C Wilson Dr, #4a, Augusta, GA 30909 Get directions Cross Streets: Near the intersection of George C Wilson Dr and Wheeler Rd Neighborhood: West Augusta Augusta, GA ALSO Augusta Back (706) 722-6957 840 Stevens Creek Rd, Augusta, GA 30907 AND Leslie Kahn has been in practice for 31 yrs. And as the poorest ratings from her patients, listed on http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Leslie_Kahn.html This M.D. is a "QUACK", totally unprofessional, and often gives bad medical advice. SO BEWARE! She has lots of malpractice lawsuits currently against her, not to mention criminal charges for negligence, causing a patient to have a stroke! PLUS STAY AWAY FROM: Von Buedingen (A TERRIBLE UROLOGIST)- who has more malpractice lawsuits against him than medical centers twice his size), Rp MD - Aiken Urological Association 191 Centre South Blvd, #20, Aiken, SC 29803 in Aiken South Carolina. www.myspace.com/augustaback AND Medical College of Georgia (706) 721-0211 937 15th St, Augusta, GA 30912 Get directions Cross Streets: Near the intersection of 15th St and Laney Walker Blvd Neighborhood: East Augusta Augusta, GA http://www.myspace.com/civilrightsheroes http://theinjusticefiles.shutterfly.com/ Famed Black Independant Filmmakers, Human Rights Advocates, Journalists, TV Evangelists, and Book Authors: Keith Beauchamp, Adrian Green, Variety News, The Metro-Standard, Rev. Dr. Franklyn V. Beckles, Jr.,(a.k.a Vic "Iceman" Beckles), The Cochran Law Firm, Leon Myers; WJBF News Reporter, and Ashley Staley RN BSN; Medical Consultant of the Malone Law Office, explore cold cases, and EXPOSE numerous civil rights violations in America through “The Injustice Files.” OTHER RECENT REVIEWS: Published www.cbsnews.com/stories By WAGT News: Feburary 14, 2011 Augusta, GA Disgraced Cop-- Deputy Jack Rackliff is being fired from the Augusta Richmond County Sheriff's Office for not being "truthful" during an interview process, and for the wrongful arrest of a renown African-American Firefighter and Military Veteran...
- STAY AWAY FROM THE FOLLOWING "SO-CALLED" PHYSICIANS (THEY ALSO HAD LOTS OF COMPLIANTS OF RACISM & MALPRACTICE CASES JUST LIKE THE ONES MENTIONED ABOVE):
- Dr Renee Coughlin MD Internal Medicine Physician of Augusta Georgia (GA). Get a free doctor profile report on Dr Coughlin. Find Dr Renee Coughlin's phone number and ...www.ucomparehealthcare.com/drs/renee_
- Georgia Internal Medicine Physicians in Augusta GA free doctor reports ... Dr. Abdulla Abdulla Internal Medicine Physician 1348 Walton Way Augusta, GA 30901www.ucomparehealthcare.com/drs/georgia/
- The American Board of Internal Medicine certifies Dr. Wong in Clinical Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Diseases and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wong's expertise centers on ...www.ogs.cardiologydomain.com/
- ... than normal. Low sperm ... Men older than 35 begin to have a gradual decline in sperm production. Incomplete sperm collection. Lower than normal sperm counts can result ...www.cnn.com/HEALTH/library/low-sperm-
- Low sperm count means that the fluid (semen) you ejaculate during an orgasm contains fewer sperm than normal. Low sperm count is also called oligospermia (ol-ih-go-SPUR-me-uh). Your sperm count is considered lower than normal if you have fewer than 20 million sperm per milliliter of semen. A low sperm count decreases the odds that one of your sperm will fertilize your partner's egg, resulting in pregnancy. Nonetheless, many men who have a low sperm count are still able to father a child.Sperm count may increase if an underlying condition can be identified and treated. Both you and your female partner may need treatment to boost fertility. For some couples, achieving pregnancy requires a procedure such as in vitro fertilization.
- The main sign of low sperm count is the inability to conceive a child. Often, there are no other obvious signs or symptoms. In some cases, however, an underlying problem such as an inherited hormonal imbalance or a condition that blocks the passage of sperm may cause signs and symptoms. Low sperm count symptoms may include:
- The inability to conceive a child
- Problems with sexual function — for example, low sex drive or difficulty maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction)
- Pain, swelling or a lump in the testicle area
- Decreased facial or body hair or other signs of a chromosome or hormone abnormality
See a doctor if you:
A TRUE HERO & CIVIL RIGHTS CRUSADER STILL CARRYING ON THE FIGHT AGAINST RACISM:
- Are unable to conceive a child after a year of regular, unprotected sexual intercourse with your partner
- Have erection or ejaculation problems, low sex drive or other problems with sexual function
- Have pain, discomfort, a lump or swelling in the testicle area
- Have a history of testicle, prostate or sexual problems
- Have had groin, testicle, penis or scrotum surgery
- FireFighter Blows The Whistle on Corruption at Augusta Fire Department APSense Business Center (A.B.C)augustafirefighter.apsense.com - Cached
- Rev. Dr. Franklyn Victor Beckles, Jr. Born: Franklyn Victor Beckles, Jr. September 28, 1972 (1972-09-28) (age 38) East Orange, New Jersey Occupation Television & Radio Evangelist & Firefighter Years active 1992–present Spouse: Mrs. Adrian F. Beckles Children: Christian, Dayshia, Aleiyah, and Jaylen Beckles...en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr.Frank_Beckles - Cached
- Search Results FireFighter Rev. Dr. Frank Beckles's Business Center ... Augusta Fire Department Corruption Exposed by Honest FireFighter ... A committee will ...www.apsense.com/article/142936.html - Cached
- Firefighter Frank V Beckles 1991 graduate of South Aiken High School in Aiken, SC is on ... Pastor Dr. Franklyn planned an event: Actor Bishop Dr. Frank Beckles Jr.www.classmates.com/directory/public/
- Great Toys At FamilyGuyHalloweenCostumes.com - Bibical Scholar Dr. Frank Beckles Jr., Who Is Studying the Dead Sea Scrolls Photographic Print by ....familyguyhalloweencostumes.com/s/
- Myspace Filmmaker profile for Director / Editor / Producer FirefighterLtBeckles. Watch, movie clips & trailers from FirefighterLtBeckles, including films, movies ...www.myspace.com/augustafirefighter - Cached
- Bishop Dr Frank V Beckles Jr 1991 graduate of South Aiken High School in Aiken ... Firefighter Frank V Beckleswww.classmates.com/directory/public/
- Lt Dr Frank Beckles Jr, Captain, updated ... Dr. Franklyn Beckles says the center offers an ... Capt Rev Dr Franklyn Victor Beckles Jr Captain of Firefighters Associationwww.manta.com/c/mvrhrkn/augusta-
- And Whistleblowers/ Firefighters under Cheif James Command : Sloan Griffin and Rev. Dr. Frank Beckles Jr. Rev. Dr. Frank Beckles, blows the Whistle on The Augusta Fire ...sloangriffin.apsense.com - Cached
- - An Augusta reverend and firefighter is doing his best to feed the homeless and ... angelfire.com/family/ Famous Church Pastor & Book Author Rev. Dr. Frank Beckles, Jr. 37 ...www.manta.com/c/mvrhrhf/sons-for-christ-
- Rev Frank Beckles Jr, Director, updated this company profile on 12/05 ... Home Edition 2010 AUGUSTA FIREFIGHTER & FAMOUS CHURCH PASTOR REV. DR. FRANKLYN V. BECKLES, JR.www.myspace.com/manbehindthelegend - Cached
Dr.Frank BecklesFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This page is a new unreviewed article.This template should be removed once the page has been reviewed by someone other than its creator; if necessary the page should be appropriately tagged for cleanup. If you are the article's creator, you can seek feedback on your new article. (March 2011)
Bishop Rev. Dr. Franklyn V. Beckles, Jr. (born September 28, 1972) is an American television evangelist, Church Pastor, Internet Icon, and Firefighter. Dr. Beckles is the son of renowned
College ProfessorMr. Franklyn V. Beckles, Sr., and his first wife, retired nurse Samella Oakman-Beckles. Career: Born in East Orange, New Jersey, Rev. Beckles was a notable high school football player, weightlifter, law enforcer, firefighter, comic book writer, book author, and military veteran before he began his work in ministry. His credits include appearing on, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Movie: "Who's Your Caddy?", Numerous Times for Inspiration on: on WBPI TV 49, WJBF-News 6, WAGT-26, Perry Radio Broadcasting, and WRDW-12. He also teaches, writes, webpage designing, and acting. Currently he is and remains as Director & Ordained Pastor of The Children' Christian Center and The Sons For Christ Church of God Ministries. He is the author of thousands of entertainment, social awareness, and civil rights websites. In the year 2000, was considered by The Guinness Book of World Records, for establishing the most internet webpages in the world!
 ReferencesExternal links & References: http://www2.wjbf.com/news/2010/dec/04/extreme-makeover-home-edition-day-3-safety-site-ar-1168815/ Search Resultsclub36 ... Spaulding take the flagship program of WBPI TV-49 to a new level with the addition of Club 36 to the ... Principal, Founder, & Director: Rev. Dr. Frank V. Beckles, Jr. Manger ... wbpi.angelfire.com/club36 - Cached Famous Pastor Rev Frank Beckles on Myspace Films - New Films ... Dorothy Spaulding take the flagship program of WBPI TV-49 to a new level with the addition of Club 36 ... Principal, Founder, & Director: Rev. Dr. Frank V. Beckles, Jr ..
This article has not been added to any categories. Please help out by adding categories to it so that it can be listed with similar articles. (April 2011)
- View Lt.Dr.Frank Beckles Jr.'s professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is ...
www.linkedin.com/in/pastorbeckles - Cached
- Rev. Dr. Franklyn Victor Beckles, Jr. Born: Franklyn Victor Beckles, Jr. September 28, 1972 (1972-09-28) (age 38) East Orange, New Jersey Occupation ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr.Frank_Beckles - Cached
- The History of Comics Author Dr. Frank Beckles, Jr. My Photo Album · About Me · The History of Comics Author Dr. Frank Beckles, Jr.
comicnation.ash.com/the-history-of-comics-author-dr.-frank-beckles,-jr.html - Cached
- ©2010 Catina Copeland Rosemond. All Rights Reserved. Web Master: Alfred D. Rosemondwww.catinacrosemond.com/apps/profile/
- ... 00 p.m., Beulah Grove Baptist Church, Augusta, Georgia, Reverend Ella Thomas, officiating, interim pastor, Broadway Baptist Church, 1997 ...funeral.galileo.usg.edu/funeral/
- Church Hill Baptist Church 258 Church Hill Road Augusta, ME 04330 Pastor: James Wiley: Augusta: ME: 207-622-4248: Cornerstone Baptist Church 1068 Jeane Chapel Rdm.baptistapp.com/sql
- Parade Of Quartets, Inc. Phone: (706) 722-1123. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $240,000 and employs a staff of approximately 5.www.manta.com/c/mtcfw7v/parade-of-
- Heritage Academy 333 Greene Street Augusta, GA 30901 (706) 821-0034www.heritageacademyaugusta.org - Cached
- Heritage Academy located in Augusta, Georgia - GA. Find Heritage Academy test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats.www.greatschools.org/georgia/augusta/
- AUGUSTA, Ga. (AP) _ Authorities say two Mormon missionaries were robbed at gunpoint ... Heritage Academy hosts Saturday open house in Jerome Librarywww.kmvt.com/news/regional/Mormon-
- Heritage Academy located in Augusta, Georgia/GA. View school profile, reviews, photos and online inquiry form.www.privateschoolreview.com/school_ov/
- AUGUSTA, Ga. - Entered into rest Sunday, December 14, 2008 at ... December 20, 2008 at 1:30 p. m. from Mount Enon Baptist Church, Evans, GA, with Pastor John W. Harmon ...chronicle.augusta.com/stories/2008/12/
- MORE SCANDELS PROFILED ONLINE:
- ... chapel with Pastor Larry Harmon officiating. Burial will follow at Bellevue Memorial Gardens. Mrs. Hogland was a member of West Acres Baptist Church. ... Allen of Augusta, GA ...chronicle.augusta.com/stories/2009/07/
- Website of St. Paul's United Methodist Church in Orangeburg, SC ... A Word from our Pastor: Greetings! We are glad that you’ve visited our website.saintpauls-umc.org - Cached
- You searched for Orangeburg Pineville United Methodist Church: 1-30 of 76www.yellowpages.com/orangeburg-sc/
- OTHER RECENT REVIEWS: Published www.cbsnews.com/stories By WAGT News: Feburary 14, 2011 Augusta, GA Disgraced Cop, AND FORMER K.K.K grandclansman-- Deputy Jack Rackliff is being fired from the Augusta Richmond County Sheriff's Office for not being "truthful" during an interview process, and for the wrongful arrest of a renown Firefighter and Military Veteran.... The Truth About Butler Creek Trailer ParkHousing Corruption Exposed by Public Records & Former Employees & Residents Don't Miss News Article By LaTina Emerson Staff Writer Wednesday, Nov. 30, 2010 •Comments (20) Protecting Your Community: EXPOSING BUTLER CREEK CORRUPTION: NAACP Chapter Leaders Protest Against RACISM & CORRUPTION BY BUTLER CREEK MOBILE HOME COMMUNITY: Butler Creek 1850 Phinizy Road Augusta GA 30906 Richmond County Micah & Graham PROPERTY MANAGERS SUSPECTED OF FRAUD & HARRASSING TENTANTS, VIOLATING LEASING CONTRACTS, AND HARBORING KNOWN FELONS, SEX OFFENDERS; LIKE KAMIKA YORK, AND CHILD ABUSERS LIKE JAMILIA WIGGINS, DRUG DEALERS, KLU KLUX KLAN MEMBERS (HIRING THEM AS WELL), JUVENILE DELINQUENTS, AND PEOPLE WHO HAVE FRAUDULANT BACKGROUND CHECKS (WARRANTS) & PHONEY NAMES... Neighborhood Crime Watch •(706) 627-3091 •firstname.lastname@example.org Worth Noting DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE ON WEBSITE www.butlercreek.net IT IS NOT AN HONEST ACCOUNT OF WHAT THIS COMPANY IS REALLY ALL ABOUT ! Hundreds of people have filed police reports against Staff and Residents for criminal acts. And Staff has been known for allowing Felons, Sex Offenders, Drug Dealers, and Juvenile Deliquents to reside and instead of kicking them out the staff protects and harbors felons.
- Preachers, faith healers, and other conmen: The story ... the South when Marjoe was four, and the child evangelist ... of a drifter until he was befriended by an older woman ...machineslikeus.com/news/preachers-faith-
- Question: "Why are there so many televangelist scandals?"
Answer: The term “televangelist” has almost universally negative overtones. Typical responses from people who are asked what they think about televangelists include the following: dishonest, greedy, materialistic, wasteful, and scandalous. The sight of televangelists wearing overly expensive clothing and jewelry, living in ridiculously expensive homes, and driving the most luxurious of cars, has caused many people to turn away from faith in Christ. Even non-Christians can discern that the teachings and lifestyles of most televangelists are antithetical to the teachings of Jesus Christ.
There is nothing inherently wrong with televangelism. Television, just like any other medium (such as radio or the internet), is simply one way to get the gospel of Jesus Christ out into the world. There are many godly Christian leaders who use television to advance the gospel. Television is not the cause of the problems in televangelism. The problem in televangelism is the unbiblical beliefs of many televangelists. While television itself is not the problem, it does contribute to the problem in that it is far more difficult to discern a wolf in sheep’s clothing on a television screen than it is to discern such an individual through careful, in-person investigation. Television makes it easier for a facade of godliness and life-changing ministry to be presented, when behind the scenes, all that is truly occurring is a fleecing of unsuspecting sheep.
The core cause of many televangelist scandals is the belief commonly known as the health-wealth gospel. Televangelists are the primary propagators of the idea that it is always God’s will for all Christians to be perfectly healthy and financially wealthy. The essential message of the health-wealth gospel is that if you give money, God is obligated to bless you with health and wealth. If you give money, but are not blessed with health and wealth, you either did not give enough money, or do not have enough faith to truly receive the blessing. In this, health-wealth televangelists encourage people to give large sums of money, while preemptively explaining why the people are not blessed with health and wealth as they were promised.
Also known as the “prosperity gospel,” it is decidedly unbiblical. Yes, the Bible encourages believers to give (1 Corinthians 16:2; 2 Corinthians 9:6). And yes, the Bible teaches that those who give generously will be blessed by God (Luke 6:38; 2 Corinthians 9:7). However, the Bible does not teach that we should give SO THAT we will be blessed. The Bible teaches that we should give because we love God and want to thank Him for what He has given us. Our motive for giving should not be so that God will bless us in return. Rather, our motive for giving should be to glorify God and to share the blessings He has given, thereby further expanding His kingdom and promoting the message of the gospel. The message, focus, and motive of the health-wealth televangelists are clearly unbiblical.
While it is always wrong to motivate giving by unbiblical methods, it would at least be somewhat understandable if these televangelists used the money for godly purposes. Sadly, that is most definitely not the case. It is utterly ridiculous to think that it is God’s desire for televangelists to spend the money donated for their ministry on mansions, while there are hundreds of languages into which not even a portion of the Bible has been translated. It is offensive for televangelists to drive cars that, if sold, could feed a starving African village for months. It is abhorrent that televangelists own clothing outfits that cost more than the average family can afford to spend on clothing in an entire year. To those who have been offended by the many televangelist scandals, please understand this – those televangelists do not represent the Christian faith and they are not following either Jesus’ teachings or His example. Televangelist scandals have truly “given occasion to the enemies of the Lord to blaspheme” (2 Samuel 12:14).
While it is inconceivable that anyone could truly study the Bible and come away with a belief in the health-wealth gospel that many televangelists espouse, it is possible that some televangelists genuinely believe their message is true, biblical, right, and good. However, whether he believes it or whether he is intentionally and knowingly attempting to fleece people, the result is the same: people are deceived, robbed, and hurt.
To those Christians who have been deceived and hurt by televangelist scandals: please do not let your experience with televangelists cloud your relationship with Jesus Christ. Study God’s Word (2 Timothy 3:16-17), and you will see the true message of the gospel. To those non-Christians for whom televangelism is a reason for your rejection of the Christian faith: do not reject faith in Jesus Christ due to the lies, deceptions, ungodly teachings, and unholy lifestyles of the televangelists
- "EXPOSING CORRUPTION"- Published Book By Authors: Dr. Rebecca Pope, TV Reporter- Leon Myers, Bishop Lantham Oakman, Rev. Kevin Smalls, Rev. Dr. Franklyn V. Beckles, Jr., and Rev. Robbie Smith......